- These windows are dedicated to the Scandinavian market, but increasingly they have to be mounted in Baltic countries as well.
- They are opened outwards, therefore not only is the premises space is saved, but even when strong winds blow, the panel is pressed even more to the middleware and thus the maximum tightness in ensured.
- There is a very wide choice of the opening of the Scandinavian type windows;
- The area of the window frame is smaller, therefore they look lighter and more modern and the area of their window package is larger than that of the European type windows.
- We can fetter the windows with aluminum from the outside, resulting in the windows becoming maximally long lived.
The wooden window frame is produced from the highest quality glued pinewood. Scandinavian type wooden windows are distinguished by a very wide supply of types of opening, which is easy to apply to any architectural solution. The windows can open to the side, to the top, turn around or open, depending on your needs.
Our windows are equipped with Danish IPA beslag accessories.
One or two chamber wooden windows can be chosen. The thermal properties of the window, which can range from U 0.8W/m2K to 1.4 W/m2K, will depend on it. When using a selective glass package of one argon chamber with a “warm frame”, the window thermal conductivity is U 1.3 W/m2K.